Friday, January 18, 2008

Mmmmmm...baking

Tony's off at the A1GP Motor Racing in Taupo with Dave today, so Kane and I are entertaining ourselves with all sorts of fun activities.Like Banana bread.....sitting cooling on the bench as we speak, and muffins...which I don't really want to talk about except to say they taste better with jam.

And sleeping.
And getting rid of some of our junk on Trademe.

And I've had a bit of time to get things organised for Art in the Park, in Rotorua on the 17th of Feb- it's an art market that's on every year, with real live artists at work and lots of stuff for sale.

I'm taking paintings, jewelry and mosaic hearts, plus anything else I can think of between then and now! I just have to stop selling stuff in the meantime or I'll have nothing to exhibit!


I just sold a couple of pieces to friends who called in today !


Some of the jewellry is going to be for sale on the Sugar blog pretty shortly too.



1 comment:

Corin said...

Hi, my name is Corin. Just wanted to let you know that your blog is great and you've been awarded The Excellent Blog Award! Congrats. Feel free to stop by my blog, www.thehumanpacifier.blogspot.com and claim you award.