Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tshirt pants

I just dusted off the sewing machine this morning and tried out a tutorial that seems to have been making its way round the blogosphere for a while. I have no idea who started it but I found it at rookiemoms. This is an adult Tshirt destined for the rag bag, recycled into babies/kids pants.
They turned out not too bad at all, WAAY to big because I allowed too much for seams, but he'll grow into them I guess!
They are seriously easy to make, this is my very first attempt at sewing clothes and it was no drama at all. And as always it's turned into the latest obsession, this could turn into no Tshirts for Tony and way too many pants for Kane if I'm not careful! Give it a go.

1 comment:

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.